Saturday, September 13, 2008

So much happening... so little time to post!

I cannot believe it has been a month and three days since the last post!  So much has happened, and we have a lot of pictures on Chris's camera that need downloading...

Here's the reader's digest version...

Dillon has had a good month.  :)  He began taking a few steps a little under a month ago, and we now officially have a walker as of last week!  I am going to say his official day of walking was last Sunday, because that's when I witnessed him walk long enough to become convinced in my mind.  It is a mind over matter concept for him, and he's not running or walking tremendously fast yet, but he's walking.

He's also been a little sick, but he's all better now.  Actually, Dillon was sick two weeks ago and I was sick for a few days last week!  But, we're all better now.  Grandpa Wright stayed with Dillon a few days when he was sick, but he's been going to daycare and continuing to do well in Infant II.

Like I said, we have a lot of pictures to post when we get the time... for now, I am going to think about getting ready for bed... and pray that Ike isn't too bad here...

No comments: