Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oooh-klahoma~ (part 2)

Yesterday morning, we spent playing in the hotel room.
I practiced walking with my walker, and trying to get into everything I shouldn't.

I also took a little nap.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor, while Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Michelle and I went to visit Cousins Bill and Barbara and their son Matt.

I really liked Matt's hat.

I also had fun playing with their dog, Paisley.

Uncle Tom met us there. We had a lesson on how to say his name.
All that talking got me tired. Grandpa's shoulder is a great pillow.
We left there and went to "Uncle" David's house. their dog, Charlie, was just the right size to play with. Their other dog, Annie, was really big and scared me.
I'm not sure Charlie really wanted to play.

I found out that I can stand up on my own!
I can even stand up without help!
Look at me!
I also had fun playing with their daughter, Sidney.
I slept all the way back to the hotel until about 4:30, when Daddy had to put me in bed next to him & mommy before I would go back to sleep.
We're supposed to meet Uncle Tom for lunch today before going to meet some more relatives.

No comments: