Friday, August 8, 2008

Ooooh-klahoma (part 1)

Yesterday we left for our trip to Oklahoma.
I thought it would be a good time for a nap.
It rained.
Momma laughed when Daddy took her picture.
Smile, Daddy!
I slept.
We stopped for lunch, then got Ice cream. I tried some of Daddy's. I liked it a lot.
On the road again, not sleepy this time.
Grandpa let me play with his Mountain Dew can at Cousin Paige's house.
After dinner, I played with Cousin Trayce.
I slept on the way to the hotel, then woke up when we got there. Mommy and Daddy wanted me to sleep in the "Pack-and-Play," but I didn't want to. I ended up sleeping in bed next to Daddy.
Today, Mommy doesn't feel good. She and Daddy and Grandma went to a doctor, who said she has strep throat. I hope she feels better so she can play with me today.

No comments: