Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picnic and Mimi's house

Sunday before last, after church, we went to the park to eat and play.

After lunch, Daddy let me go and play.

I got to play ball with Jay Allen.

He gave me a hug, but I wasn't sure what he was doing.

I found a flower to give to Mama.

I played on the swings for a while.

Some other kids joined me.


Then, it was time to play in the sandpit.

Brooklyn joined in. She poured sand down my pants on accident. she needs to be more careful with her shovel.

After that, Daddy played softball, but I was just interested in the balls.
We left Daddy to play, and went home to take a nap.
After naptime, we went to Mimi's house for dinner and to see Uncle Harold, who lives in Canada. Whatever a Canada is.

I played ball with cousin Katie.

And played ball outside with Daddy.

and climbed up and down the stairs with Daddy.

Rachel gave me a bath, since I had been so hot and sweaty and dirty today.
Not long after that, it was time to go home and go to bed.

No comments: