Monday, July 6, 2009

2nd Birthday Part(y) One

Saturday night, we had a party for my second birthday at Nana and Babba's house.

I showed Babba how I can ride the horse like a big boy.

Cheese! This thing is really fun!

my tat! (cake)

Grandpa gave me some blueberries.

I got a lot of presents!

I got a dog that blows bubbles...

Some Legostm...

Grandma and Grandpa gave me a drum. They told Daddy it wasn't too loud, but I think they misjudged the strength of a 2-year-old.

Milly got me a space shuttle from Houston...

Ronni got me a Teeball set...

Uncle Tom got me a gift card. It didn't look like much fun, but Mama said it was useful, so I trust her.

Nana and Baba's present was fun to unwrap!

It's a basketball/climbing thing/slide/football/soccer toy!

Mama and Dada had a surprise for me, too! I got a new wagon!

It's got two seats, so my buddy Caleb and I can both sit in it!

After presents, came tat! (cake)

Then, Caleb and I went for a ride around Nana and Babba's neighborhood.

After that, it was time for some teeball.

Caleb and I both took turns for a while.

I kept trying to hit the ball from the top, so Ronni tried to help me.

Caleb's daddy tried to help me, too.

Before Mimi and Papa could leave, I had to get some of Mimi's water. It's the best!

Daddy took some more pictures today, and he'll get those posted as soon as he can.

No comments: