Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacation '09

We made it to the beach after a long, long ride. Daddy didn't take any pictures, so we can't put any up. He says he'll get some today and the rest of the week.

We left really early. I didn't want to get out of bed until Mommy told me we were going to the beach.

I had fun playing with Daddy's cousin Katie. We read, sang songs, and even took a quick nap. We didn't stop until Mommy and Daddy said something about low fuel, and we stopped for a little bit.

Mommy took over driving, and we didn't stop again until lunch. Daddy tried to get me to play, but I was too hungry. After we ate, I was ready to play, but Mommy said we had to go to get to the beach.

We drove some more, this time there were a lot more cars. It seemed like everybody in the world was trying to get to the beach! Everybody was starting to get tired, but we finally got there! I saw Mimi and Papa, and then we saw Mema and Baba. We played for a bit, then went out to eat.

After that, it was bedtime.

No comments: