Monday, July 7, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Here are some pictures from Dillon's birthday. My dad & mom took these. Chris has some yet to be downloaded pictures I'll share when we get the chance.

This is actually the 4th of July. This is one of his 4th outfits. Uncle Tom gave him his other one.




We're opening Dillon's final present for the day. It's from Grandma & Grandpa Drilling.

It's a Little People Farm!

Later, Dillon decided he wanted some of my pizza. I let him have a bite, and he was hooked! My parents' couch has a fold out in the middle to put plates, etc., but instead we put Dillon there so he could sit down and eat the pizza without making a mess ON the couch.

YUM!

This is good stuff!

I got a kiss afterwards... I guess sharing pizza has its benefits! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Diane! I just found your blog. Fun! Dillon is precious. Happy late bday to him!