Saturday, July 5, 2008

Obligatory Reflection Post

Tomorrow, July 6, Dillon turns one. It is amazing to me that the year has gone by this fast! We have gone from this...


(Me feeding Dillon the day after he was born...)
to this...

(Grandpa and Dillon on Mother's Day.)

It has been the best and most rewarding year of my life. I remember coming home from the hospital being so overwhelmed. God had intrusted a life to Chris and myself... and I had no earthly idea what to do! I am still not sure I know what to do, but the last year has taught both of us so much. It can still be overwhelming, but it is such a blessing! I am so thankful for all the friends and family that we have had supporting us, praying for us, and being there for us throughout the ups and downs of the year. :) I can't wait to see what the next year is like...

(By the way, while writing this post, we found out our friends Les and April are in labor. Their baby was due on July 24, but it looks like Dillon will have a friend come July 6 to share a birthday with. Yay!)

No comments: