Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cute Picture



This picture was taken a few weeks ago at the Jack Dillon Memorial Golf tournament at church. The golf tournament is named in honor of my grandfather - my mom and uncle's father. If you notice, the last name is spelled exactly like my son's. Although it is the family name, I would be lying if I said I didn't name my son after my grandfather. Papa (as Michelle and I called him) was a WONDERFUL grandfather who I was extremely close to. I wish he were still here today to meet his great grandson. But, trust me, there will be plenty of stories told to Dillon about his mischevious name sake!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

He is cute too!! :) You tell Dillon to watch out for Zach-he is a little rough and likes to hit and throw things to see what can make the loudest noise! :)