Monday, October 6, 2008

Personality Type

Okay, so this post doesn't have much to do with Dillon and more to do with Dillon's mommy. I took a personality test and this is what it told me. You can take it by clicking here. Dillon does seem to have some of my personality types... especially the enthusiatic one! Something I read further says that I am extroverted... and I really, REALLY am... and I think Dillon will be also. :)

Your personality type:
Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.


Careers that could fit you includes:
Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.

No comments: