Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy birthday, Mimi!


Yesterday we went to Mimi and Papa's house to celebrate Mimi's birthday and to celebrate Daddy's birthday a little late. I played outside with Rachel A LOT before Mama made me come inside.


I picked up the sticks and pretended to mow grass. Mama and Rachel also took me to the creek water. I didn't know what a creek was, and so Mama had to tell me it was water.


Rachel also helped me ride the tricycle. I had fun! But, I wouldn't ride it for Mama.

Rachel helped me ride the tricycle! It was fun!

I noticed Papa had a big lawn mower. I liked to call it my lawn mower.

After supper, Babba let me have a brownie. It was really good!

I also helped Mimi open her presents. She got a lot of cards, and Mama and Daddy bought her a sweater and long sleeved shirt.

I sat in Daddy's lap while people sang Happy Birthday to him. Then it was cake time!

No comments: