Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures Soon - Hopefully!

Well, the last few days have been busy, busy! This past weekend, we went to watch the Razorbacks play at my girlfriend Ashley's apartment. Chris took some cute pictures, but between school, work, and attending the Dave Matthews concert on Tuesday (yes, the show was great... thanks for asking!), we haven't had much of a chance to get the pictures on the blog.

This morning, Chris wasn't feeling well, and so I sent him to the doctor. According to the doc, he has the swine flu. So, now, Dillon has been sent to Nana and Babba's house until further notice. I have called Dillon's nurse, and she will be following up with me tomorrow to see if Dillon needs a prescription. I am just hoping and praying I don't get the flu! I have never had it, and I plan on keeping that true!

Until Chris feels well enough to get the pictures from his camera, we shall be picture-less for now. Hopefully we'll be up and attem soon!

No comments: