Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving morning, I found a box of my toys that we hadn't opened yet.

I decided to climb in.

It was lots of fun.

The bear wanted to say, "Cheese!"

For lunch, we went to Nana's house. I stayed downstairs and watched movies.
After that, we went to Mimi's house. I ate some, and played with my cousin Elijah lots.

Daddy gave us both a bath.

That's Elijah's daddy holding both of us. I wanted Daddy to hold me, not to take pictures.

Elijah and I had fun rocking in Papa's rocking chair.

The next Sunday, after my nap, I got to put "ormaments" on the Christmas tree.

I found out you can't hang ormaments on ormaments.

After that, we went to Hot Springs Church and made things, then ate chili for supper, (or at least crackers) and then I played while Mama and Daddy went to Big Church.

Today, at Hot Springs Church, Mama and Daddy's Sunday School had a party for Baby Michael.

There was lots of food.

Somebody made cookies that looked like baby bottles!

Mama and Daddy got a lot of diapers for Baby Michael. They were almost as tall as Mama!

Tomorrow, Mama and Daddy are going to the doctor to see when Baby Michael will be born.

No comments: